Light 44.0 (x64 en-US)
You can find below detailed information on how to remove Light 44.0 (x64 en-US) for Windows. It is written by How to uninstall Light 44.0 (x64 en-US) from your systemLight
. More information about Light can be seen here
. Click on http://sourceforge.net/projects/lightfirefox/
to get more details about Light 44.0 (x64 en-US) on Light's website. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files\Light directory. Keep in mind that this location can vary depending on the user's preference. The complete uninstall command line for Light 44.0 (x64 en-US) is C:\Program Files\Light\uninstall\helper.exe. light.exe is the Light 44.0 (x64 en-US)'s main executable file and it occupies about 843.72 KB (863968 bytes) on disk.
Light 44.0 (x64 en-US) contains of the executables below. They take 1.81 MB (1900448
bytes) on disk.
- content-container.exe (86.72 KB)
- light.exe (843.72 KB)
- plugin-hang-ui.exe (34.72 KB)
- helper.exe (890.75 KB)
The current web page applies to Light 44.0 (x64 en-US) version 44.0
Light 44.0 (x64 en-US) is a program offered by the software company Light. Frequently, people choose to erase this application. This is difficult because deleting this by hand requires some knowledge related to PCs. The best QUICK procedure to erase Light 44.0 (x64 en-US) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Light 44.0 (x64 en-US) from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Light 44.0 (x64 en-US) or simply click the Search field and type in "Light 44.0 (x64 en-US)". If it exists on your system the Light 44.0 (x64 en-US) app will be found automatically. When you select Light 44.0 (x64 en-US) in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Light 44.0 (x64 en-US), from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Light 44.0 (x64 en-US):
- The publisher is: http://sourceforge.net/projects/lightfirefox/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Light\uninstall\helper.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Light 44.0 (x64 en-US).
8. After uninstalling Light 44.0 (x64 en-US), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Light 44.0 (x64 en-US) that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Light 44.0 (x64 en-US) using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Light 44.0 (x64 en-US) by Light from your computer, nor are we saying that Light 44.0 (x64 en-US) by Light is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Light 44.0 (x64 en-US) supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-26 10:31:06.947