LifeGlobe Goldfish Aquarium
This info is about LifeGlobe Goldfish Aquarium for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall LifeGlobe Goldfish Aquarium from your PCProlific Publishing, Inc.
. You can read more on Prolific Publishing, Inc. or check for application updates here
. More details about LifeGlobe Goldfish Aquarium can be found at http://www.Prolific.com
. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\LifeGlobe\Goldfish Aquarium folder. Take into account that this path can differ depending on the user's preference. C:\Program Files (x86)\LifeGlobe\Goldfish Aquarium\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove LifeGlobe Goldfish Aquarium. unins000.exe is the LifeGlobe Goldfish Aquarium's primary executable file and it takes circa 80.33 KB (82258 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of LifeGlobe Goldfish Aquarium. They take about 80.33 KB (82258
bytes) on disk.
The current web page applies to LifeGlobe Goldfish Aquarium version 2.0
only. You can find here a few links to other LifeGlobe Goldfish Aquarium versions:
After the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the computer. Some of these are listed below.Folders remaining:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\LifeGlobe\Goldfish Aquarium
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\LifeGlobe\Goldfish Aquarium
- C:\Program Files (x86)\LifeGlobe\Goldfish Aquarium\unins000.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\LifeGlobe\Goldfish Aquarium\www.LifeGlobe.com.url
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\LifeGlobe\Goldfish Aquarium\Goldfish Aquarium.lnk
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\LifeGlobe\Goldfish Aquarium\LifeGlobe Goldfish Aquarium on the Web.lnk
Additional values that are not removed:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\LifeGlobe Goldfish Aquarium_is1
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\LifeGlobe Goldfish Aquarium_is1\Inno Setup: App Path
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\LifeGlobe Goldfish Aquarium_is1\UninstallString
LifeGlobe Goldfish Aquarium is an application marketed by Prolific Publishing, Inc.. Some users try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because performing this by hand takes some experience related to PCs. The best QUICK way to uninstall LifeGlobe Goldfish Aquarium is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase LifeGlobe Goldfish Aquarium using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate LifeGlobe Goldfish Aquarium or simply activate the Search feature and type in "LifeGlobe Goldfish Aquarium". If it is installed on your PC the LifeGlobe Goldfish Aquarium application will be found automatically. After you select LifeGlobe Goldfish Aquarium in the list of programs, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about LifeGlobe Goldfish Aquarium, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for LifeGlobe Goldfish Aquarium:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.Prolific.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\LifeGlobe\Goldfish Aquarium\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall LifeGlobe Goldfish Aquarium.
8. After uninstalling LifeGlobe Goldfish Aquarium, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of LifeGlobe Goldfish Aquarium that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing LifeGlobe Goldfish Aquarium with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall LifeGlobe Goldfish Aquarium by Prolific Publishing, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that LifeGlobe Goldfish Aquarium by Prolific Publishing, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall LifeGlobe Goldfish Aquarium supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-11-15 18:30:04.953