You can find below detailed information on how to remove Lidar Tools for Windows. It is written by How to uninstall Lidar Tools from your PCEsri
. Further information on Esri can be found here
. Usually the Lidar Tools application is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Lidar Tools directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The complete uninstall command line for Lidar Tools is C:\Program Files (x86)\Lidar Tools\Uninstall_Lidar_Tools.exe. Uninstall_Lidar_Tools.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 68.35 KB (69990 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed along with Lidar Tools. They take about 1.01 MB (1062246
bytes) on disk.
- CheckLAS.exe (85.50 KB)
- EzLAS.exe (483.50 KB)
- EzLAS_32.exe (400.00 KB)
- Uninstall_Lidar_Tools.exe (68.35 KB)
Lidar Tools is an application offered by Esri. Frequently, computer users try to remove this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because deleting this manually takes some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY action to remove Lidar Tools is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Lidar Tools from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Lidar Tools or simply activate the Search field and type in "Lidar Tools". If it exists on your system the Lidar Tools application will be found automatically. After you click Lidar Tools in the list , some information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Lidar Tools, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Lidar Tools.
8. After removing Lidar Tools, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Lidar Tools which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Lidar Tools with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Lidar Tools by Esri from your computer, nor are we saying that Lidar Tools by Esri is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Lidar Tools in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-12-28 21:54:07.900