License System 3 Uninstaller
This web page contains complete information on how to remove License System 3 Uninstaller for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall License System 3 Uninstaller from your PCStruSoft
. Further information on StruSoft can be found here
. License System 3 Uninstaller is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\StruSoft\License System directory, depending on the user's option. License System 3 Uninstaller's entire uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files\StruSoft\License System\uninstall.exe". License System 3 Uninstaller's primary file takes about 36.50 KB (37376 bytes) and is called LocalWebUpdate.exe.
License System 3 Uninstaller contains of the executables below. They take 8.50 MB (8913726
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- config.exe (42.50 KB)
- LocalHlp.exe (44.00 KB)
- LocalWebUpdate.exe (36.50 KB)
- StartEng.exe (212.00 KB)
- uninstall.exe (51.16 KB)
- Sentinel.exe (2.71 MB)
- vcredist.exe (5.41 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 3.0.17
of License System 3 Uninstaller. For other License System 3 Uninstaller versions please click below:
License System 3 Uninstaller is an application offered by the software company StruSoft. Frequently, users decide to remove it. Sometimes this can be hard because removing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK manner to remove License System 3 Uninstaller is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase License System 3 Uninstaller from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate License System 3 Uninstaller or simply click the Search feature and type in "License System 3 Uninstaller". If it exists on your system the License System 3 Uninstaller app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click License System 3 Uninstaller in the list , the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about License System 3 Uninstaller, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove License System 3 Uninstaller.
8. After uninstalling License System 3 Uninstaller, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of License System 3 Uninstaller that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling License System 3 Uninstaller using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove License System 3 Uninstaller by StruSoft from your PC, nor are we saying that License System 3 Uninstaller by StruSoft is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove License System 3 Uninstaller in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-04-09 19:15:47.010