License Server 13.012
This info is about License Server 13.012 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall License Server 13.012 from your systemMAXON Computer GmbH
. You can find out more on MAXON Computer GmbH or check for application updates here
. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files\MAXON\License Server R13 directory. Take into account that this location can vary being determined by the user's preference. The full uninstall command line for License Server 13.012 is C:\Program Files\MAXON\License Server R13\License Server 64 Bit.exe. LICENSE Server.exe is the License Server 13.012's primary executable file and it takes around 13.61 MB (14271176 bytes) on disk.
License Server 13.012 contains of the executables below. They occupy 31.40 MB (32926808
bytes) on disk.
- LICENSE Server 64 Bit.exe (17.45 MB)
- LICENSE Server.exe (13.61 MB)
- qtguiagent.exe (332.70 KB)
- allplan_start.exe (14.50 KB)
The current page applies to License Server 13.012 version 13.012
License Server 13.012 is a program marketed by MAXON Computer GmbH. Some people decide to erase this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because removing this by hand takes some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK practice to erase License Server 13.012 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete License Server 13.012 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate License Server 13.012 or simply click the Search field and type in "License Server 13.012". The License Server 13.012 program will be found automatically. When you click License Server 13.012 in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding License Server 13.012, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove License Server 13.012.
8. After uninstalling License Server 13.012, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong License Server 13.012 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing License Server 13.012 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove License Server 13.012 by MAXON Computer GmbH from your computer, nor are we saying that License Server 13.012 by MAXON Computer GmbH is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove License Server 13.012 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-04-17 06:38:35.457