You can find below details on how to remove Libyana Net for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Libyana Net from your computerHuawei Technologies Co.,Ltd
. More data about Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd can be found here
. Click on http://www.huawei.com
to get more info about Libyana Net on Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd's website. Usually the Libyana Net program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Libyana Net directory, depending on the user's option during install. Libyana Net's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Libyana Net\uninst.exe. The program's main executable file is named Libyana Net.exe and it has a size of 112.00 KB (114688 bytes).
The following executable files are incorporated in Libyana Net. They occupy 2.43 MB (2542962
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AddPbk.exe (88.00 KB)
- Libyana Net.exe (112.00 KB)
- subinacl.exe (283.50 KB)
- uninst.exe (94.86 KB)
- UpdateUI.exe (408.00 KB)
- devsetup.exe (116.00 KB)
- devsetup2k.exe (228.00 KB)
- devsetup32.exe (228.00 KB)
- devsetup64.exe (309.00 KB)
- DriverSetup.exe (308.00 KB)
- DriverUninstall.exe (308.00 KB)
The current page applies to Libyana Net version 11.300.05.09.373
only. For other Libyana Net versions please click below:
Libyana Net is a program by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd. Frequently, computer users want to erase it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because deleting this by hand takes some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY procedure to erase Libyana Net is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Libyana Net using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Libyana Net or simply click the Search field and type in "Libyana Net". If it is installed on your PC the Libyana Net app will be found automatically. When you click Libyana Net in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Libyana Net, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Libyana Net:
- The software company is: http://www.huawei.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Libyana Net\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Libyana Net.
8. After removing Libyana Net, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Libyana Net that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Libyana Net with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Libyana Net by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd from your PC, nor are we saying that Libyana Net by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Libyana Net supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-13 09:39:21.223