Library Master 5
This web page is about Library Master 5 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall Library Master 5 from your computerBalboa Software
. Check out here
for more info on Balboa Software. You can read more about about Library Master 5 at http://www.balboa-software.com
. Library Master 5 is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Balboa\LMW folder, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. The complete uninstall command line for Library Master 5 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Balboa\LMW\uninst\unins000.exe. Lmw.exe is the Library Master 5's primary executable file and it occupies close to 1.53 MB (1599488 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Library Master 5. They occupy about 2.22 MB (2328596
bytes) on disk.
- Lmw.exe (1.53 MB)
- RTAPREP.EXE (13.09 KB)
- SetDefaults.exe (6.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (679.34 KB)
The current page applies to Library Master 5 version 5
Library Master 5 is a program offered by Balboa Software. Some computer users try to uninstall it. This can be difficult because deleting this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE approach to uninstall Library Master 5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Library Master 5 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Library Master 5 or simply click the Search field and type in "Library Master 5". If it exists on your system the Library Master 5 program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Library Master 5 in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Library Master 5, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Library Master 5:
- The publisher is: http://www.balboa-software.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Balboa\LMW\uninst\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Library Master 5.
8. After uninstalling Library Master 5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Library Master 5 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Library Master 5 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Library Master 5 by Balboa Software from your PC, nor are we saying that Library Master 5 by Balboa Software is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Library Master 5 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-16 08:26:28.560