LiClipse 5.1.3 is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall LiClipse 5.1.3 from your systemBrainwy Software Ltda.
. You can find out more on Brainwy Software Ltda. or check for application updates here
. More info about the program LiClipse 5.1.3 can be seen at http://brainwy.github.io/liclipse/
. LiClipse 5.1.3 is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\Brainwy\LiClipse 5.1.3 folder, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. C:\Program Files\Brainwy\LiClipse 5.1.3\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall LiClipse 5.1.3. The program's main executable file is named LiClipse.exe and its approximative size is 407.50 KB (417280 bytes).
The executable files below are installed along with LiClipse 5.1.3. They occupy about 2.84 MB (2977765
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- LiClipse.exe (407.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (740.66 KB)
- jabswitch.exe (33.56 KB)
- java-rmi.exe (15.56 KB)
- java.exe (202.06 KB)
- javacpl.exe (78.56 KB)
- javaw.exe (202.06 KB)
- javaws.exe (312.06 KB)
- jjs.exe (15.56 KB)
- jp2launcher.exe (109.56 KB)
- keytool.exe (16.06 KB)
- kinit.exe (16.06 KB)
- klist.exe (16.06 KB)
- ktab.exe (16.06 KB)
- orbd.exe (16.06 KB)
- pack200.exe (16.06 KB)
- policytool.exe (16.06 KB)
- rmid.exe (15.56 KB)
- rmiregistry.exe (16.06 KB)
- servertool.exe (16.06 KB)
- ssvagent.exe (68.56 KB)
- tnameserv.exe (16.06 KB)
- unpack200.exe (192.56 KB)
- ctags.exe (353.50 KB)
The current page applies to LiClipse 5.1.3 version 5.1.3
Some files, folders and registry data will not be uninstalled when you remove LiClipse 5.1.3 from your computer.The files below remain on your disk when you remove LiClipse 5.1.3:
Generally the following registry data will not be removed:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.Windows.Cortana_cw5n1h2txyewy\LocalState\AppIconCache\100\D__UserName_Documents_Python_LiClipse 5_1_3_LiClipse_exe
LiClipse 5.1.3 is an application released by the software company Brainwy Software Ltda.. Some people want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is efortful because uninstalling this manually requires some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY action to uninstall LiClipse 5.1.3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall LiClipse 5.1.3 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find LiClipse 5.1.3 or simply click the Search field and type in "LiClipse 5.1.3". The LiClipse 5.1.3 application will be found very quickly. After you click LiClipse 5.1.3 in the list of apps, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about LiClipse 5.1.3, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for LiClipse 5.1.3:
- The publisher is: http://brainwy.github.io/liclipse/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Brainwy\LiClipse 5.1.3\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall LiClipse 5.1.3.
8. After removing LiClipse 5.1.3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of LiClipse 5.1.3 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling LiClipse 5.1.3 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall LiClipse 5.1.3 by Brainwy Software Ltda. from your computer, nor are we saying that LiClipse 5.1.3 by Brainwy Software Ltda. is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall LiClipse 5.1.3 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-02-23 17:21:17.630