This web page is about LiClipse 5.0.1 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall LiClipse 5.0.1 from your PCBrainwy Software Ltda.
. You can read more on Brainwy Software Ltda. or check for application updates here
. More information about LiClipse 5.0.1 can be seen at http://brainwy.github.io/liclipse/
. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\Brainwy\LiClipse 5.0.1 folder. Keep in mind that this path can vary depending on the user's decision. LiClipse 5.0.1's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Brainwy\LiClipse 5.0.1\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file has a size of 407.50 KB (417280 bytes) on disk and is labeled LiClipse.exe.
The following executables are contained in LiClipse 5.0.1. They take 3.42 MB (3586021
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- LiClipse.exe (407.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (740.66 KB)
- jabswitch.exe (33.56 KB)
- java-rmi.exe (15.56 KB)
- java.exe (202.06 KB)
- javacpl.exe (78.56 KB)
- javaw.exe (202.06 KB)
- javaws.exe (312.06 KB)
- jjs.exe (15.56 KB)
- jp2launcher.exe (109.56 KB)
- keytool.exe (16.06 KB)
- kinit.exe (16.06 KB)
- klist.exe (16.06 KB)
- ktab.exe (16.06 KB)
- orbd.exe (16.06 KB)
- pack200.exe (16.06 KB)
- policytool.exe (16.06 KB)
- rmid.exe (15.56 KB)
- rmiregistry.exe (16.06 KB)
- servertool.exe (16.06 KB)
- ssvagent.exe (68.56 KB)
- tnameserv.exe (16.06 KB)
- unpack200.exe (192.56 KB)
- ctags.exe (353.50 KB)
- wininst-6.0.exe (60.00 KB)
- wininst-7.1.exe (64.00 KB)
- wininst-8.0.exe (60.00 KB)
- wininst-9.0-amd64.exe (218.50 KB)
- wininst-9.0.exe (191.50 KB)
This data is about LiClipse 5.0.1 version 5.0.1
LiClipse 5.0.1 is an application by Brainwy Software Ltda.. Some people choose to remove this application. This is efortful because deleting this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK way to remove LiClipse 5.0.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove LiClipse 5.0.1 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find LiClipse 5.0.1 or simply click the Search feature and type in "LiClipse 5.0.1". If it is installed on your PC the LiClipse 5.0.1 application will be found very quickly. After you select LiClipse 5.0.1 in the list of apps, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about LiClipse 5.0.1, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for LiClipse 5.0.1:
- The web site of the program is: http://brainwy.github.io/liclipse/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Brainwy\LiClipse 5.0.1\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall LiClipse 5.0.1.
8. After uninstalling LiClipse 5.0.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong LiClipse 5.0.1 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing LiClipse 5.0.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall LiClipse 5.0.1 by Brainwy Software Ltda. from your PC, we are not saying that LiClipse 5.0.1 by Brainwy Software Ltda. is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall LiClipse 5.0.1 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-30 15:48:03.507