LiClipse 4.0.0 is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall LiClipse 4.0.0 from your systemBrainwy Software Ltda.
. Further information on Brainwy Software Ltda. can be seen here
. Click on http://brainwy.github.io/liclipse/
to get more info about LiClipse 4.0.0 on Brainwy Software Ltda.'s website. LiClipse 4.0.0 is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\Brainwy\LiClipse 4.0.0 folder, depending on the user's option. You can uninstall LiClipse 4.0.0 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Brainwy\LiClipse 4.0.0\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 305.50 KB (312832 bytes) on disk and is labeled LiClipse.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in LiClipse 4.0.0. They take 3.16 MB (3317769
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- LiClipse.exe (305.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.17 MB)
- jabswitch.exe (33.56 KB)
- java-rmi.exe (15.56 KB)
- java.exe (202.06 KB)
- javacpl.exe (76.06 KB)
- javaw.exe (202.06 KB)
- javaws.exe (308.06 KB)
- jjs.exe (15.56 KB)
- jp2launcher.exe (99.06 KB)
- keytool.exe (16.06 KB)
- kinit.exe (16.06 KB)
- klist.exe (16.06 KB)
- ktab.exe (16.06 KB)
- orbd.exe (16.06 KB)
- pack200.exe (16.06 KB)
- policytool.exe (16.06 KB)
- rmid.exe (15.56 KB)
- rmiregistry.exe (16.06 KB)
- servertool.exe (16.06 KB)
- ssvagent.exe (65.56 KB)
- tnameserv.exe (16.06 KB)
- unpack200.exe (192.56 KB)
- ctags.exe (353.50 KB)
The current page applies to LiClipse 4.0.0 version 4.0.0
LiClipse 4.0.0 is an application released by the software company Brainwy Software Ltda.. Sometimes, users want to erase this application. This is efortful because performing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK solution to erase LiClipse 4.0.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove LiClipse 4.0.0 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find LiClipse 4.0.0 or simply click the Search feature and type in "LiClipse 4.0.0". The LiClipse 4.0.0 application will be found automatically. After you select LiClipse 4.0.0 in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding LiClipse 4.0.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for LiClipse 4.0.0:
- The software company is: http://brainwy.github.io/liclipse/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Brainwy\LiClipse 4.0.0\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall LiClipse 4.0.0.
8. After uninstalling LiClipse 4.0.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong LiClipse 4.0.0 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling LiClipse 4.0.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall LiClipse 4.0.0 by Brainwy Software Ltda. from your computer, nor are we saying that LiClipse 4.0.0 by Brainwy Software Ltda. is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall LiClipse 4.0.0 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-07-08 18:03:59.080