This web page contains detailed information on how to remove LiClipse 3.5.0 for Windows. It is written by A way to uninstall LiClipse 3.5.0 from your computerBrainwy Software Ltda.
. More information on Brainwy Software Ltda. can be found here
. Further information about LiClipse 3.5.0 can be found at http://brainwy.github.io/liclipse/
. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files\Brainwy\LiClipse 3.5.0 directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling LiClipse 3.5.0 is C:\Program Files\Brainwy\LiClipse 3.5.0\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. LiClipse.exe is the LiClipse 3.5.0's main executable file and it takes around 305.50 KB (312832 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed along with LiClipse 3.5.0. They take about 3.74 MB (3926025
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- LiClipse.exe (305.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.17 MB)
- jabswitch.exe (33.56 KB)
- java-rmi.exe (15.56 KB)
- java.exe (202.06 KB)
- javacpl.exe (76.06 KB)
- javaw.exe (202.06 KB)
- javaws.exe (308.06 KB)
- jjs.exe (15.56 KB)
- jp2launcher.exe (99.06 KB)
- keytool.exe (16.06 KB)
- kinit.exe (16.06 KB)
- klist.exe (16.06 KB)
- ktab.exe (16.06 KB)
- orbd.exe (16.06 KB)
- pack200.exe (16.06 KB)
- policytool.exe (16.06 KB)
- rmid.exe (15.56 KB)
- rmiregistry.exe (16.06 KB)
- servertool.exe (16.06 KB)
- ssvagent.exe (65.56 KB)
- tnameserv.exe (16.06 KB)
- unpack200.exe (192.56 KB)
- ctags.exe (353.50 KB)
- wininst-6.0.exe (60.00 KB)
- wininst-7.1.exe (64.00 KB)
- wininst-8.0.exe (60.00 KB)
- wininst-9.0-amd64.exe (218.50 KB)
- wininst-9.0.exe (191.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 3.5.0
of LiClipse 3.5.0.
LiClipse 3.5.0 is a program released by the software company Brainwy Software Ltda.. Frequently, people decide to erase it. Sometimes this is difficult because performing this manually requires some know-how related to PCs. The best EASY practice to erase LiClipse 3.5.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove LiClipse 3.5.0 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate LiClipse 3.5.0 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "LiClipse 3.5.0". If it exists on your system the LiClipse 3.5.0 application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select LiClipse 3.5.0 in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding LiClipse 3.5.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for LiClipse 3.5.0:
- The web site of the program is: http://brainwy.github.io/liclipse/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Brainwy\LiClipse 3.5.0\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove LiClipse 3.5.0.
8. After uninstalling LiClipse 3.5.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of LiClipse 3.5.0 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling LiClipse 3.5.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall LiClipse 3.5.0 by Brainwy Software Ltda. from your PC, we are not saying that LiClipse 3.5.0 by Brainwy Software Ltda. is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall LiClipse 3.5.0 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-04-28 15:53:58.220