This info is about LiClipse 2.4.0 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall LiClipse 2.4.0 from your computerBrainwy Software Ltda.
. Open here
where you can read more on Brainwy Software Ltda.. More data about the software LiClipse 2.4.0 can be seen at http://brainwy.github.io/liclipse/
. LiClipse 2.4.0 is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\Brainwy\LiClipse 2.4.0 directory, depending on the user's choice. The full command line for removing LiClipse 2.4.0 is C:\Program Files\Brainwy\LiClipse 2.4.0\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is labeled LiClipse.exe and occupies 305.50 KB (312832 bytes).
The executable files below are installed alongside LiClipse 2.4.0. They occupy about 3.72 MB (3896209
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- LiClipse.exe (305.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.17 MB)
- jabswitch.exe (33.41 KB)
- java-rmi.exe (15.41 KB)
- java.exe (186.41 KB)
- javacpl.exe (75.41 KB)
- javaw.exe (186.91 KB)
- javaws.exe (313.41 KB)
- jjs.exe (15.41 KB)
- jp2launcher.exe (96.91 KB)
- keytool.exe (15.91 KB)
- kinit.exe (15.91 KB)
- klist.exe (15.91 KB)
- ktab.exe (15.91 KB)
- orbd.exe (15.91 KB)
- pack200.exe (15.91 KB)
- policytool.exe (16.41 KB)
- rmid.exe (15.41 KB)
- rmiregistry.exe (16.41 KB)
- servertool.exe (16.41 KB)
- ssvagent.exe (64.91 KB)
- tnameserv.exe (15.91 KB)
- unpack200.exe (192.91 KB)
- ctags.exe (353.50 KB)
- wininst-6.0.exe (60.00 KB)
- wininst-7.1.exe (64.00 KB)
- wininst-8.0.exe (60.00 KB)
- wininst-9.0-amd64.exe (218.50 KB)
- wininst-9.0.exe (191.50 KB)
The current page applies to LiClipse 2.4.0 version 2.4.0
LiClipse 2.4.0 is an application released by Brainwy Software Ltda.. Frequently, computer users want to erase this program. This can be troublesome because doing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY approach to erase LiClipse 2.4.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall LiClipse 2.4.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate LiClipse 2.4.0 or simply click the Search field and type in "LiClipse 2.4.0". If it is installed on your PC the LiClipse 2.4.0 application will be found very quickly. When you select LiClipse 2.4.0 in the list , some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding LiClipse 2.4.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for LiClipse 2.4.0:
- The publisher is: http://brainwy.github.io/liclipse/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Brainwy\LiClipse 2.4.0\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove LiClipse 2.4.0.
8. After uninstalling LiClipse 2.4.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong LiClipse 2.4.0 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing LiClipse 2.4.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove LiClipse 2.4.0 by Brainwy Software Ltda. from your computer, nor are we saying that LiClipse 2.4.0 by Brainwy Software Ltda. is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove LiClipse 2.4.0 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-11-17 18:33:44.923