This web page contains complete information on how to remove LiClipse 1.3.0 for Windows. It is written by A guide to uninstall LiClipse 1.3.0 from your PCBrainwy Software Ltda.
. Take a look here
for more details on Brainwy Software Ltda.. Click on http://brainwy.github.io/liclipse/
to get more facts about LiClipse 1.3.0 on Brainwy Software Ltda.'s website. LiClipse 1.3.0 is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\Brainwy\LiClipse 1.3.0 folder, depending on the user's option. The full command line for uninstalling LiClipse 1.3.0 is C:\Program Files\Brainwy\LiClipse 1.3.0\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. LiClipse.exe is the LiClipse 1.3.0's primary executable file and it takes around 305.00 KB (312320 bytes) on disk.
LiClipse 1.3.0 contains of the executables below. They take 3.72 MB (3895697
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- LiClipse.exe (305.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.17 MB)
- jabswitch.exe (33.41 KB)
- java-rmi.exe (15.41 KB)
- java.exe (186.41 KB)
- javacpl.exe (75.41 KB)
- javaw.exe (186.91 KB)
- javaws.exe (313.41 KB)
- jjs.exe (15.41 KB)
- jp2launcher.exe (96.91 KB)
- keytool.exe (15.91 KB)
- kinit.exe (15.91 KB)
- klist.exe (15.91 KB)
- ktab.exe (15.91 KB)
- orbd.exe (15.91 KB)
- pack200.exe (15.91 KB)
- policytool.exe (16.41 KB)
- rmid.exe (15.41 KB)
- rmiregistry.exe (16.41 KB)
- servertool.exe (16.41 KB)
- ssvagent.exe (64.91 KB)
- tnameserv.exe (15.91 KB)
- unpack200.exe (192.91 KB)
- ctags.exe (353.50 KB)
- wininst-6.0.exe (60.00 KB)
- wininst-7.1.exe (64.00 KB)
- wininst-8.0.exe (60.00 KB)
- wininst-9.0-amd64.exe (218.50 KB)
- wininst-9.0.exe (191.50 KB)
The current page applies to LiClipse 1.3.0 version 1.3.0
When you're planning to uninstall LiClipse 1.3.0 you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Registry that is not cleaned:
LiClipse 1.3.0 is an application offered by Brainwy Software Ltda.. Some people try to uninstall this application. This is troublesome because performing this by hand requires some experience related to PCs. One of the best QUICK action to uninstall LiClipse 1.3.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall LiClipse 1.3.0 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find LiClipse 1.3.0 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "LiClipse 1.3.0". If it exists on your system the LiClipse 1.3.0 application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select LiClipse 1.3.0 in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding LiClipse 1.3.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for LiClipse 1.3.0:
- The web site of the application is: http://brainwy.github.io/liclipse/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Brainwy\LiClipse 1.3.0\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove LiClipse 1.3.0.
8. After removing LiClipse 1.3.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong LiClipse 1.3.0 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing LiClipse 1.3.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove LiClipse 1.3.0 by Brainwy Software Ltda. from your computer, we are not saying that LiClipse 1.3.0 by Brainwy Software Ltda. is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove LiClipse 1.3.0 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-23 07:12:26.733