This web page contains complete information on how to remove LiClipse 1.3.0 for Windows. It is written by A guide to uninstall LiClipse 1.3.0 from your PCBrainwy Software Ltda.
. Take a look here
for more details on Brainwy Software Ltda.. Click on http://brainwy.github.io/liclipse/
to get more facts about LiClipse 1.3.0 on Brainwy Software Ltda.'s website. LiClipse 1.3.0 is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\Brainwy\LiClipse 1.3.0 folder, depending on the user's option. The full command line for uninstalling LiClipse 1.3.0 is C:\Program Files\Brainwy\LiClipse 1.3.0\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. LiClipse.exe is the LiClipse 1.3.0's primary executable file and it takes around 305.00 KB (312320 bytes) on disk.
LiClipse 1.3.0 contains of the executables below. They take 3.72 MB (3895697
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- LiClipse.exe (305.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.17 MB)
- jabswitch.exe (33.41 KB)
- java-rmi.exe (15.41 KB)
- java.exe (186.41 KB)
- javacpl.exe (75.41 KB)
- javaw.exe (186.91 KB)
- javaws.exe (313.41 KB)
- jjs.exe (15.41 KB)
- jp2launcher.exe (96.91 KB)
- keytool.exe (15.91 KB)
- kinit.exe (15.91 KB)
- klist.exe (15.91 KB)
- ktab.exe (15.91 KB)
- orbd.exe (15.91 KB)
- pack200.exe (15.91 KB)
- policytool.exe (16.41 KB)
- rmid.exe (15.41 KB)
- rmiregistry.exe (16.41 KB)
- servertool.exe (16.41 KB)
- ssvagent.exe (64.91 KB)
- tnameserv.exe (15.91 KB)
- unpack200.exe (192.91 KB)
- ctags.exe (353.50 KB)
- wininst-6.0.exe (60.00 KB)
- wininst-7.1.exe (64.00 KB)
- wininst-8.0.exe (60.00 KB)
- wininst-9.0-amd64.exe (218.50 KB)
- wininst-9.0.exe (191.50 KB)
The current page applies to LiClipse 1.3.0 version 1.3.0
When you're planning to uninstall LiClipse 1.3.0 you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Registry that is not cleaned:
LiClipse 1.3.0 is an application offered by Brainwy Software Ltda.. Some people try to uninstall this application. This is troublesome because performing this by hand requires some experience related to PCs. One of the best QUICK action to uninstall LiClipse 1.3.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall LiClipse 1.3.0 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find LiClipse 1.3.0 or simply click the Search field and type in "LiClipse 1.3.0". The LiClipse 1.3.0 application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select LiClipse 1.3.0 in the list of applications, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about LiClipse 1.3.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for LiClipse 1.3.0:
- The software company is: http://brainwy.github.io/liclipse/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Brainwy\LiClipse 1.3.0\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove LiClipse 1.3.0.
8. After removing LiClipse 1.3.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong LiClipse 1.3.0 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing LiClipse 1.3.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove LiClipse 1.3.0 by Brainwy Software Ltda. from your computer, we are not saying that LiClipse 1.3.0 by Brainwy Software Ltda. is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove LiClipse 1.3.0 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-08-23 07:12:26.733