Lexmark 2200 Series
You can find on this page details on how to uninstall Lexmark 2200 Series for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Lexmark 2200 Series from your computerLexmark International, Inc.
. More data about Lexmark International, Inc. can be read here
. Click on http://www.lexmark.com
to get more information about Lexmark 2200 Series on Lexmark International, Inc.'s website. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Lexmark 2200 Series\Install\x64 folder. Keep in mind that this path can differ depending on the user's decision. The full command line for removing Lexmark 2200 Series is C:\Program Files (x86)\Lexmark 2200 Series\Install\x64\Uninst.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is named Uninst.exe and it has a size of 6.25 MB (6556080 bytes).
The executables below are part of Lexmark 2200 Series. They take an average of 6.25 MB (6556080
bytes) on disk.
This page is about Lexmark 2200 Series version 2200
Numerous files, folders and Windows registry entries will not be deleted when you remove Lexmark 2200 Series from your computer.Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Wow6432Node\Lexmark\2200 Series
Lexmark 2200 Series is a program released by the software company Lexmark International, Inc.. Some people choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is hard because uninstalling this manually requires some knowledge related to PCs. The best QUICK procedure to uninstall Lexmark 2200 Series is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Lexmark 2200 Series from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Lexmark 2200 Series or simply click the Search feature and type in "Lexmark 2200 Series". If it is installed on your PC the Lexmark 2200 Series app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Lexmark 2200 Series in the list of programs, some information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Lexmark 2200 Series, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Lexmark 2200 Series:
- The publisher is: http://www.lexmark.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Lexmark 2200 Series\Install\x64\Uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Lexmark 2200 Series.
8. After removing Lexmark 2200 Series, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Lexmark 2200 Series which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Lexmark 2200 Series with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Lexmark 2200 Series by Lexmark International, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Lexmark 2200 Series by Lexmark International, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Lexmark 2200 Series supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-18 00:12:19.693