You can find on this page details on how to remove LexiumDTMLibrary for Windows. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall LexiumDTMLibrary from your systemSchneider Electric
. More information on Schneider Electric can be found here
. Please open %
if you want to read more on LexiumDTMLibrary on Schneider Electric's web page. LexiumDTMLibrary is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Schneider Electric Shared\LexiumDTMLibrary directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. The application's main executable file occupies 5.50 KB (5632 bytes) on disk and is named ArchiveTool.exe.
LexiumDTMLibrary is composed of the following executables which occupy 1,003.50 KB (1027584
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- ArchiveTool.exe (5.50 KB)
- DDLoader.exe (8.50 KB)
- ProductDatabaseLoader.exe (7.50 KB)
- ProductDatabaseLoaderStandalone.exe (43.50 KB)
- RegAsm.exe (52.00 KB)
- TestPanels.exe (217.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.08.0001
of LexiumDTMLibrary. Click on the links below for other LexiumDTMLibrary versions:
...click to view all...
LexiumDTMLibrary is a program marketed by the software company Schneider Electric. Some users decide to uninstall this application. This is hard because uninstalling this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY procedure to uninstall LexiumDTMLibrary is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall LexiumDTMLibrary from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate LexiumDTMLibrary or simply click the Search field and type in "LexiumDTMLibrary". The LexiumDTMLibrary application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select LexiumDTMLibrary in the list , some information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about LexiumDTMLibrary, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove LexiumDTMLibrary.
8. After removing LexiumDTMLibrary, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong LexiumDTMLibrary that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing LexiumDTMLibrary with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove LexiumDTMLibrary by Schneider Electric from your PC, we are not saying that LexiumDTMLibrary by Schneider Electric is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove LexiumDTMLibrary in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 21:09:09.270