You can find below details on how to uninstall Lexium28 for Windows. It is produced by A way to uninstall Lexium28 from your PCSchneider Electric
. Take a look here
for more information on Schneider Electric. The application is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Schneider Electric Shared\Lexium28DTMLibrary\Lexium28 folder (same installation drive as Windows). The program's main executable file occupies 5.50 KB (5632 bytes) on disk and is titled ArchiveTool.exe.
Lexium28 is comprised of the following executables which occupy 334.50 KB (342528
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- ArchiveTool.exe (5.50 KB)
- DDLoader.exe (8.50 KB)
- ProductDatabaseLoader.exe (7.50 KB)
- ProductDatabaseLoaderStandalone.exe (43.50 KB)
- RegAsm.exe (52.00 KB)
- TestPanels.exe (217.50 KB)
This info is about Lexium28 version 18.104.22.168
Lexium28 is an application released by the software company Schneider Electric. Frequently, users decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this is difficult because deleting this manually requires some skill regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE practice to uninstall Lexium28 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Lexium28 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Lexium28 or simply click the Search field and type in "Lexium28". If it exists on your system the Lexium28 application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Lexium28 in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Lexium28, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Lexium28.
8. After removing Lexium28, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Lexium28 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Lexium28 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Lexium28 by Schneider Electric from your computer, nor are we saying that Lexium28 by Schneider Electric is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Lexium28 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-09-05 11:29:45.523