Lexique Pro 2.6.5
Lexique Pro 2.6.5 is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. It is written by A guide to uninstall Lexique Pro 2.6.5 from your computerSIL Mali
. Additional info about SIL Mali can be read here
. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files\SIL\Lexique Pro directory (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files\SIL\Lexique Pro\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Lexique Pro 2.6.5. LexiquePro.exe is the Lexique Pro 2.6.5's primary executable file and it occupies approximately 4.44 MB (4659712 bytes) on disk.
Lexique Pro 2.6.5 contains of the executables below. They occupy 5.09 MB (5333265
bytes) on disk.
- LexiquePro.exe (4.44 MB)
- unins000.exe (657.77 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2
of Lexique Pro 2.6.5.
Lexique Pro 2.6.5 is a program released by the software company SIL Mali. Sometimes, users try to erase it. Sometimes this can be difficult because uninstalling this by hand takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK manner to erase Lexique Pro 2.6.5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Lexique Pro 2.6.5 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Lexique Pro 2.6.5 or simply click the Search field and type in "Lexique Pro 2.6.5". If it exists on your system the Lexique Pro 2.6.5 application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Lexique Pro 2.6.5 in the list , some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Lexique Pro 2.6.5, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Lexique Pro 2.6.5.
8. After removing Lexique Pro 2.6.5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Lexique Pro 2.6.5 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Lexique Pro 2.6.5 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Lexique Pro 2.6.5 by SIL Mali from your PC, we are not saying that Lexique Pro 2.6.5 by SIL Mali is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Lexique Pro 2.6.5 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-06 16:50:02.990