Lexikon der Klassischen Musik
This page contains detailed information on how to remove Lexikon der Klassischen Musik for Windows. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Lexikon der Klassischen Musik from your computerWISSEN digital GmbH
. More info about WISSEN digital GmbH can be found here
. You can read more about related to Lexikon der Klassischen Musik at www.wissen-digital.de/support
. The full command line for uninstalling Lexikon der Klassischen Musik is C:\PROGRA~2\LEXIKO~1\UNWISE.EXE C:\PROGRA~2\LEXIKO~1\INSTALL.LOG. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. Lexikon der Klassischen Musik's primary file takes around 1.57 MB (1642496 bytes) and is called Lexikon.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in Lexikon der Klassischen Musik. They occupy 1.72 MB (1807360
bytes) on disk.
- Lexikon.exe (1.57 MB)
- UNWISE.EXE (161.00 KB)
Lexikon der Klassischen Musik is a program offered by WISSEN digital GmbH. Frequently, computer users want to remove this application. Sometimes this is efortful because uninstalling this manually requires some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY practice to remove Lexikon der Klassischen Musik is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Lexikon der Klassischen Musik from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your PC.
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Lexikon der Klassischen Musik or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Lexikon der Klassischen Musik". If it is installed on your PC the Lexikon der Klassischen Musik application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Lexikon der Klassischen Musik in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Lexikon der Klassischen Musik, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Lexikon der Klassischen Musik:
- The publisher is: www.wissen-digital.de/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\PROGRA~2\LEXIKO~1\UNWISE.EXE C:\PROGRA~2\LEXIKO~1\INSTALL.LOG
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Lexikon der Klassischen Musik.
8. After removing Lexikon der Klassischen Musik, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Lexikon der Klassischen Musik that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Lexikon der Klassischen Musik with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Lexikon der Klassischen Musik by WISSEN digital GmbH from your computer, we are not saying that Lexikon der Klassischen Musik by WISSEN digital GmbH is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Lexikon der Klassischen Musik in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-11-08 12:31:03.530