Lexica is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is made by How to uninstall Lexica from your systemLucian Velea
. Additional info about Lucian Velea can be seen here
. Click on http://www.lexica.ro/
to get more facts about Lexica on Lucian Velea's website. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Lexica directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing Lexica is C:\Program Files (x86)\Lexica\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. The application's main executable file occupies 125.75 MB (131854664 bytes) on disk and is titled Lexica.exe.
Lexica is composed of the following executables which take 126.43 MB (132575366
bytes) on disk:
- Lexica.exe (125.75 MB)
- unins000.exe (703.81 KB)
If you are manually uninstalling Lexica we recommend you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall Lexica:
The files below remain on your disk by Lexica's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Lexica
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Lexica
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Program Files (x86)\Lexica
Usually the following registry keys will not be cleaned:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Lexica\lexica.chm
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Lexica\Lexica.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Lexica\licenta.txt
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Lexica\unins000.dat
Open regedit.exe in order to remove the following registry values:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Lexica_is1\Inno Setup: App Path
Lexica is an application marketed by the software company Lucian Velea. Some people choose to remove this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because removing this by hand requires some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE practice to remove Lexica is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Lexica from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Lexica or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Lexica". If it exists on your system the Lexica application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Lexica in the list of apps, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Lexica, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Lexica:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.lexica.ro/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Lexica\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Lexica.
8. After uninstalling Lexica, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Lexica that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Lexica with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Lexica by Lucian Velea from your PC, we are not saying that Lexica by Lucian Velea is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Lexica in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-01 13:56:53.353