Lexia Core5 is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Lexia Core5 from your computerLexia Learning Systems LLC
. Additional info about Lexia Learning Systems LLC can be found here
. Click on http://www.lexialearning.com
to get more data about Lexia Core5 on Lexia Learning Systems LLC's website. Lexia Core5 is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Lexia Core5 folder, depending on the user's decision. Lexia Core5's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Lexia Core5\uninstall.exe. Lexia Core5's primary file takes around 145.35 KB (148840 bytes) and is named LexiaCore5.exe.
Lexia Core5 is composed of the following executables which take 4.20 MB (4407362
bytes) on disk:
- LexiaCore5.exe (145.35 KB)
- uninstall.exe (4.00 MB)
- CaptiveAppEntry.exe (58.00 KB)
The current page applies to Lexia Core5 version 2.0.82
only. You can find below info on other versions of Lexia Core5:
...click to view all...
Lexia Core5 is a program released by Lexia Learning Systems LLC. Some people decide to erase it. Sometimes this is efortful because uninstalling this by hand takes some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY solution to erase Lexia Core5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Lexia Core5 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Lexia Core5 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Lexia Core5". The Lexia Core5 app will be found automatically. When you select Lexia Core5 in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Lexia Core5, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Lexia Core5:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.lexialearning.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Lexia Core5\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Lexia Core5.
8. After removing Lexia Core5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Lexia Core5 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Lexia Core5 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Lexia Core5 by Lexia Learning Systems LLC from your PC, we are not saying that Lexia Core5 by Lexia Learning Systems LLC is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Lexia Core5 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 20:28:47.190