You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall Lex Mortis for Windows. It is made by How to uninstall Lex Mortis from your computerDennis Esie
. More info about Dennis Esie can be found here
. Lex Mortis is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Lex Mortis directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. The complete uninstall command line for Lex Mortis is C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe. LexMortis.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 1.57 MB (1643520 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Lex Mortis. They take about 50.47 MB (52926344
bytes) on disk.
- LexMortis.exe (1.57 MB)
- LuaCompiler.exe (308.00 KB)
- DXSETUP.exe (505.84 KB)
- dotNetFx40_Full_x86_x64.exe (48.11 MB)
Lex Mortis is an application by Dennis Esie. Sometimes, people want to remove this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because performing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK manner to remove Lex Mortis is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Lex Mortis using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Lex Mortis or simply click the Search field and type in "Lex Mortis". If it is installed on your PC the Lex Mortis application will be found very quickly. When you click Lex Mortis in the list of applications, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Lex Mortis, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Lex Mortis.
8. After uninstalling Lex Mortis, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Lex Mortis which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Lex Mortis using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Lex Mortis by Dennis Esie from your computer, we are not saying that Lex Mortis by Dennis Esie is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Lex Mortis supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-05-27 07:26:37.877