Let's Move is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Let's Move from your PCGanj
. Further information on Ganj can be found here
. You can see more info related to Let's Move at http://www.ganjedu.ir
. Let's Move is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\Let's Move folder, subject to the user's choice. The full command line for removing Let's Move is C:\Program Files\Let's Move\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. The application's main executable file is titled Let's Move.exe and its approximative size is 7.12 MB (7462912 bytes).
The executable files below are part of Let's Move. They occupy about 8.44 MB (8851456
bytes) on disk.
- Let's Move.exe (7.12 MB)
- uninstall.exe (1.32 MB)
This web page is about Let's Move version 2
only. You can find below info on other releases of Let's Move:
Let's Move is an application offered by the software company Ganj. Some computer users decide to erase this application. Sometimes this is efortful because uninstalling this by hand takes some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY way to erase Let's Move is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Let's Move from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Let's Move or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Let's Move". If it is installed on your PC the Let's Move application will be found automatically. After you click Let's Move in the list of apps, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Let's Move, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Let's Move:
- The publisher is: http://www.ganjedu.ir
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Let's Move\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Let's Move.
8. After removing Let's Move, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Let's Move which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Let's Move using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Let's Move by Ganj from your computer, we are not saying that Let's Move by Ganj is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Let's Move in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-29 15:14:06.097