Leshy Version 1.21
Leshy Version 1.21 is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is produced by A way to uninstall Leshy Version 1.21 from your computerDigiPen Institute of Technology
. You can find out more on DigiPen Institute of Technology or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.digipen.edu/
to get more information about Leshy Version 1.21 on DigiPen Institute of Technology's website. Leshy Version 1.21 is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\DigiPen\Leshy folder, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. Leshy Version 1.21's complete uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\DigiPen\Leshy\unins000.exe". Leshy.exe is the Leshy Version 1.21's primary executable file and it takes approximately 2.38 MB (2499584 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Leshy Version 1.21. They occupy an average of 3.16 MB (3309342
bytes) on disk.
- Leshy.exe (2.38 MB)
- unins000.exe (790.78 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.21
of Leshy Version 1.21.
Leshy Version 1.21 is a program marketed by DigiPen Institute of Technology. Frequently, people want to remove this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because deleting this by hand requires some experience regarding PCs. The best EASY solution to remove Leshy Version 1.21 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Leshy Version 1.21 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Leshy Version 1.21 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Leshy Version 1.21". The Leshy Version 1.21 program will be found automatically. When you click Leshy Version 1.21 in the list , the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Leshy Version 1.21, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Leshy Version 1.21:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.digipen.edu/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\DigiPen\Leshy\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Leshy Version 1.21.
8. After removing Leshy Version 1.21, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Leshy Version 1.21 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Leshy Version 1.21 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Leshy Version 1.21 by DigiPen Institute of Technology from your computer, nor are we saying that Leshy Version 1.21 by DigiPen Institute of Technology is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Leshy Version 1.21 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-22 18:52:35.830