You can find below details on how to uninstall Les champignons for Windows. It is written by A way to uninstall Les champignons from your computerE-dition
. Further information on E-dition can be seen here
. You can read more about related to Les champignons at http://www.e-dition.net
. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\E-dition\Les champignons directory. Keep in mind that this path can differ being determined by the user's preference. The full command line for uninstalling Les champignons is C:\Program Files (x86)\E-dition\Les champignons\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. champignons.exe is the Les champignons's main executable file and it occupies circa 41.09 MB (43088715 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed alongside Les champignons. They take about 41.78 MB (43807012
bytes) on disk.
- champignons.exe (41.09 MB)
- unins000.exe (701.46 KB)
The current web page applies to Les champignons version 3.0
Les champignons is an application released by E-dition. Sometimes, people choose to remove this application. Sometimes this can be hard because doing this by hand takes some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY way to remove Les champignons is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Les champignons with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Les champignons or simply click the Search field and type in "Les champignons". If it exists on your system the Les champignons app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Les champignons in the list of applications, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Les champignons, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Les champignons:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.e-dition.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\E-dition\Les champignons\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Les champignons.
8. After removing Les champignons, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Les champignons which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Les champignons with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove Les champignons by E-dition from your computer, we are not saying that Les champignons by E-dition is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Les champignons supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-10-15 20:55:29.920