Leonardo LiveUpdater 12.0.2017.2802
This info is about Leonardo LiveUpdater 12.0.2017.2802 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is produced by How to uninstall Leonardo LiveUpdater 12.0.2017.2802 from your systemLeonardo Software House
. Open here
for more info on Leonardo Software House. Detailed information about Leonardo LiveUpdater 12.0.2017.2802 can be seen at http://www.leosh.com
. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Leonardo SH\LiveUpdater folder. Keep in mind that this location can differ depending on the user's preference. C:\Program Files (x86)\Leonardo SH\LiveUpdater\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Leonardo LiveUpdater 12.0.2017.2802. LeoLU.exe is the Leonardo LiveUpdater 12.0.2017.2802's main executable file and it takes approximately 1.23 MB (1292288 bytes) on disk.
Leonardo LiveUpdater 12.0.2017.2802 is composed of the following executables which occupy 6.54 MB (6860391
bytes) on disk:
- LeoLU.exe (1.23 MB)
- LLUService.exe (147.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.15 MB)
- vcredist_x86_sp1.exe (4.02 MB)
This page is about Leonardo LiveUpdater 12.0.2017.2802 version 12.0.2017.2802
Leonardo LiveUpdater 12.0.2017.2802 is an application released by Leonardo Software House. Sometimes, users choose to remove this program. This is easier said than done because performing this by hand takes some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE manner to remove Leonardo LiveUpdater 12.0.2017.2802 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Leonardo LiveUpdater 12.0.2017.2802 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Leonardo LiveUpdater 12.0.2017.2802 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Leonardo LiveUpdater 12.0.2017.2802". If it exists on your system the Leonardo LiveUpdater 12.0.2017.2802 app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Leonardo LiveUpdater 12.0.2017.2802 in the list , the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Leonardo LiveUpdater 12.0.2017.2802, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Leonardo LiveUpdater 12.0.2017.2802:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.leosh.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Leonardo SH\LiveUpdater\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Leonardo LiveUpdater 12.0.2017.2802.
8. After removing Leonardo LiveUpdater 12.0.2017.2802, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Leonardo LiveUpdater 12.0.2017.2802 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Leonardo LiveUpdater 12.0.2017.2802 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Leonardo LiveUpdater 12.0.2017.2802 by Leonardo Software House from your computer, nor are we saying that Leonardo LiveUpdater 12.0.2017.2802 by Leonardo Software House is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Leonardo LiveUpdater 12.0.2017.2802 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-06-02 04:17:11.737