Leo Backup 2.5
Leo Backup 2.5 is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall Leo Backup 2.5 from your PCS5 Development
. Further information on S5 Development can be seen here
. Detailed information about Leo Backup 2.5 can be found at http://www.leo-backup.com
. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\S5 Development\Leo Backup directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing Leo Backup 2.5 is C:\Program Files (x86)\S5 Development\Leo Backup\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 3.58 MB (3750960 bytes) on disk and is labeled leoui.exe.
Leo Backup 2.5 is composed of the following executables which take 7.11 MB (7457008
bytes) on disk:
- leoagent.exe (1.75 MB)
- leotray.exe (473.05 KB)
- leoui.exe (3.58 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.04 MB)
- LBVSS64.exe (287.05 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.5
of Leo Backup 2.5.
Leo Backup 2.5 is a program by S5 Development. Sometimes, computer users want to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be efortful because uninstalling this manually takes some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK action to uninstall Leo Backup 2.5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Leo Backup 2.5 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Leo Backup 2.5 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Leo Backup 2.5". The Leo Backup 2.5 app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Leo Backup 2.5 in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Leo Backup 2.5, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Leo Backup 2.5:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.leo-backup.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\S5 Development\Leo Backup\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Leo Backup 2.5.
8. After removing Leo Backup 2.5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Leo Backup 2.5 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Leo Backup 2.5 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Leo Backup 2.5 by S5 Development from your PC, nor are we saying that Leo Backup 2.5 by S5 Development is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Leo Backup 2.5 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-11-07 17:57:47.510