Leo-4.9-b2 (remove only)
This page contains complete information on how to remove Leo-4.9-b2 (remove only) for Windows. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Leo-4.9-b2 (remove only) from your systemEdward K. Ream
. Take a look here
where you can read more on Edward K. Ream. More info about the app Leo-4.9-b2 (remove only) can be found at http://webpages.charter.net/edreamleo/front.html
. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files\Leo-4.9-b2 directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full uninstall command line for Leo-4.9-b2 (remove only) is C:\Program Files\Leo-4.9-b2\uninst.exe. uninst.exe is the Leo-4.9-b2 (remove only)'s main executable file and it occupies around 80.65 KB (82587 bytes) on disk.
Leo-4.9-b2 (remove only) is composed of the following executables which take 80.65 KB (82587
bytes) on disk:
The information on this page is only about version 4.92
of Leo-4.9-b2 (remove only).
Leo-4.9-b2 (remove only) is a program by the software company Edward K. Ream. Sometimes, users choose to remove it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because performing this manually takes some skill regarding PCs. The best QUICK action to remove Leo-4.9-b2 (remove only) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Leo-4.9-b2 (remove only) using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Leo-4.9-b2 (remove only) or simply click the Search feature and type in "Leo-4.9-b2 (remove only)". If it exists on your system the Leo-4.9-b2 (remove only) app will be found automatically. After you select Leo-4.9-b2 (remove only) in the list of apps, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Leo-4.9-b2 (remove only), ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Leo-4.9-b2 (remove only):
- The publisher is: http://webpages.charter.net/edreamleo/front.html
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Leo-4.9-b2\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Leo-4.9-b2 (remove only).
8. After removing Leo-4.9-b2 (remove only), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Leo-4.9-b2 (remove only) which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Leo-4.9-b2 (remove only) using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Leo-4.9-b2 (remove only) by Edward K. Ream from your PC, we are not saying that Leo-4.9-b2 (remove only) by Edward K. Ream is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Leo-4.9-b2 (remove only) supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-05-25 11:47:39.477