Leo-4.9-b2 (remove only)
This page contains complete information on how to remove Leo-4.9-b2 (remove only) for Windows. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Leo-4.9-b2 (remove only) from your systemEdward K. Ream
. Take a look here
where you can read more on Edward K. Ream. More info about the app Leo-4.9-b2 (remove only) can be found at http://webpages.charter.net/edreamleo/front.html
. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files\Leo-4.9-b2 directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full uninstall command line for Leo-4.9-b2 (remove only) is C:\Program Files\Leo-4.9-b2\uninst.exe. uninst.exe is the Leo-4.9-b2 (remove only)'s main executable file and it occupies around 80.65 KB (82587 bytes) on disk.
Leo-4.9-b2 (remove only) is composed of the following executables which take 80.65 KB (82587
bytes) on disk:
The information on this page is only about version 4.92
of Leo-4.9-b2 (remove only).
Leo-4.9-b2 (remove only) is a program by the software company Edward K. Ream. Sometimes, users choose to remove it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because performing this manually takes some skill regarding PCs. The best QUICK action to remove Leo-4.9-b2 (remove only) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Leo-4.9-b2 (remove only) using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Leo-4.9-b2 (remove only) or simply activate the Search field and type in "Leo-4.9-b2 (remove only)". If it is installed on your PC the Leo-4.9-b2 (remove only) application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Leo-4.9-b2 (remove only) in the list of applications, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Leo-4.9-b2 (remove only), ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Leo-4.9-b2 (remove only):
- The publisher is: http://webpages.charter.net/edreamleo/front.html
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Leo-4.9-b2\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Leo-4.9-b2 (remove only).
8. After removing Leo-4.9-b2 (remove only), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Leo-4.9-b2 (remove only) which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Leo-4.9-b2 (remove only) using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Leo-4.9-b2 (remove only) by Edward K. Ream from your PC, we are not saying that Leo-4.9-b2 (remove only) by Edward K. Ream is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Leo-4.9-b2 (remove only) supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-25 11:47:39.477