You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall Lenovo VeriFace for Windows. It is produced by A way to uninstall Lenovo VeriFace from your computerLenovo
. Open here
where you can read more on Lenovo. Please open http://www.lenovo.com
if you want to read more on Lenovo VeriFace on Lenovo's website. Lenovo VeriFace is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\Lenovo\Lenovo VeriFace directory, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. The full command line for uninstalling Lenovo VeriFace is C:\Program Files\Lenovo\Lenovo VeriFace\Uninstall\Uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. Lenovo VeriFace's primary file takes around 749.27 KB (767248 bytes) and is named VfConfig.exe.
The executable files below are installed alongside Lenovo VeriFace. They occupy about 3.33 MB (3496616
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ConfigEdit.exe (1.84 MB)
- VfConfig.exe (749.27 KB)
- VfConnectorService.exe (53.27 KB)
- VfMsgBox.exe (339.60 KB)
- VfSysLogon.exe (180.77 KB)
- uninstall.exe (203.77 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.1161
of Lenovo VeriFace. For other Lenovo VeriFace versions please click below:
Lenovo VeriFace is a program by the software company Lenovo. Frequently, people choose to erase this program. This can be hard because deleting this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE way to erase Lenovo VeriFace is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Lenovo VeriFace using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Lenovo VeriFace or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Lenovo VeriFace". The Lenovo VeriFace program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Lenovo VeriFace in the list of programs, some data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Lenovo VeriFace, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Lenovo VeriFace:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.lenovo.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Lenovo\Lenovo VeriFace\Uninstall\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Lenovo VeriFace.
8. After removing Lenovo VeriFace, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Lenovo VeriFace that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Lenovo VeriFace with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Lenovo VeriFace by Lenovo from your computer, we are not saying that Lenovo VeriFace by Lenovo is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Lenovo VeriFace supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-09-01 19:23:46.657