Lenovo ThinkColor is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is produced by A way to uninstall Lenovo ThinkColor from your systemPortrait Displays, Inc.
. Open here
for more info on Portrait Displays, Inc.. Further information about Lenovo ThinkColor can be found at http://www.portrait.com/
. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\Portrait Displays\Lenovo ThinkColor directory. Take into account that this location can vary being determined by the user's decision. The full command line for removing Lenovo ThinkColor is C:\Program Files\Portrait Displays\Lenovo ThinkColor\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file is titled LenovoDisplayTune.exe and its approximative size is 4.63 MB (4853088 bytes).
The following executables are contained in Lenovo ThinkColor. They take 5.34 MB (5601592
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CTHelper.exe (177.84 KB)
- LenovoDisplayTune.exe (4.63 MB)
- LenovoDisplayTuneService.exe (196.34 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (138.59 KB)
- wpflip.exe (100.34 KB)
- wpflip64.exe (117.84 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.1.029
of Lenovo ThinkColor.
Lenovo ThinkColor is an application marketed by Portrait Displays, Inc.. Sometimes, computer users choose to erase it. This can be difficult because performing this by hand requires some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE manner to erase Lenovo ThinkColor is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Lenovo ThinkColor from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Lenovo ThinkColor or simply click the Search feature and type in "Lenovo ThinkColor". If it exists on your system the Lenovo ThinkColor application will be found automatically. When you select Lenovo ThinkColor in the list of applications, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Lenovo ThinkColor, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Lenovo ThinkColor:
- The publisher is: http://www.portrait.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Portrait Displays\Lenovo ThinkColor\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Lenovo ThinkColor.
8. After uninstalling Lenovo ThinkColor, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Lenovo ThinkColor which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Lenovo ThinkColor with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Lenovo ThinkColor by Portrait Displays, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Lenovo ThinkColor by Portrait Displays, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Lenovo ThinkColor in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2019-03-03 07:46:59.040