Lenovo Settings Dependency Package
Lenovo Settings Dependency Package is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall Lenovo Settings Dependency Package from your PCLenovo Group Limited
. More information about Lenovo Group Limited can be read here
. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files\Lenovo\SettingsDependency directory. Take into account that this location can vary being determined by the user's decision. Lenovo Settings Dependency Package's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Lenovo\SettingsDependency\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file has a size of 1.55 MB (1628664 bytes) on disk and is labeled SettingsService.exe.
Lenovo Settings Dependency Package contains of the executables below. They take 45.01 MB (47198889
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- SettingsService.exe (1.55 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.13 MB)
- Setup.exe (9.53 MB)
- setup.exe (3.65 MB)
- setup.exe (1.70 MB)
- setup.exe (3.15 MB)
- LEPSwtToDesktop.exe (900.88 KB)
- LEPToastLnc.exe (431.38 KB)
- PWMDBSVC.exe (1.61 MB)
- Setup.exe (170.05 KB)
- SMRTSHUT.EXE (132.38 KB)
- Setup.exe (8.35 MB)
- setup.exe (9.51 MB)
- LEPSwtToDesktop.exe (901.29 KB)
- LEPToastLnc.exe (432.79 KB)
- PWMDBSVC.exe (1.62 MB)
- SMRTSHUT.EXE (132.79 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.52
of Lenovo Settings Dependency Package. For more Lenovo Settings Dependency Package versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Lenovo Settings Dependency Package is an application marketed by Lenovo Group Limited. Some users decide to erase this program. Sometimes this is difficult because removing this manually requires some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK manner to erase Lenovo Settings Dependency Package is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Lenovo Settings Dependency Package with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Lenovo Settings Dependency Package or simply activate the Search field and type in "Lenovo Settings Dependency Package". If it exists on your system the Lenovo Settings Dependency Package application will be found automatically. When you click Lenovo Settings Dependency Package in the list of programs, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Lenovo Settings Dependency Package, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Lenovo Settings Dependency Package.
8. After uninstalling Lenovo Settings Dependency Package, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Lenovo Settings Dependency Package which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Lenovo Settings Dependency Package using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Lenovo Settings Dependency Package by Lenovo Group Limited from your PC, nor are we saying that Lenovo Settings Dependency Package by Lenovo Group Limited is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Lenovo Settings Dependency Package in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-08-06 17:26:13.333