Lenovo Security Suite
This info is about Lenovo Security Suite for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Lenovo Security Suite from your systemLenovo
. Check out here
for more info on Lenovo. You can see more info related to Lenovo Security Suite at http://www.Lenovo.com
. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Lenovo\Lenovo Security Suite folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\Lenovo\Lenovo Security Suite\LSS.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Lenovo Security Suite. The program's main executable file is called LSS.exe and it has a size of 1,018.59 KB (1043032 bytes).
Lenovo Security Suite installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 8.53 MB (8943654
bytes) on disk.
- LSS.exe (1,018.59 KB)
- Setup.exe (7.53 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.124
of Lenovo Security Suite. You can find below info on other versions of Lenovo Security Suite:
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the PC. Some of these are shown below.Generally the following registry data will not be cleaned:
Lenovo Security Suite is a program marketed by Lenovo. Frequently, users want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is efortful because deleting this by hand requires some experience related to PCs. The best EASY practice to uninstall Lenovo Security Suite is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Lenovo Security Suite from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Lenovo Security Suite or simply click the Search feature and type in "Lenovo Security Suite". If it is installed on your PC the Lenovo Security Suite app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Lenovo Security Suite in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Lenovo Security Suite, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Lenovo Security Suite:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.Lenovo.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Lenovo\Lenovo Security Suite\LSS.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Lenovo Security Suite.
8. After removing Lenovo Security Suite, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Lenovo Security Suite that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Lenovo Security Suite using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Lenovo Security Suite by Lenovo from your computer, nor are we saying that Lenovo Security Suite by Lenovo is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Lenovo Security Suite in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-18 22:05:27.710