This page contains complete information on how to remove Lenovo SHAREit for Windows. It is made by A way to uninstall Lenovo SHAREit from your PCLenovo Group Limited
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on Lenovo Group Limited. You can see more info about Lenovo SHAREit at http://www.lenovo.com/think/support
. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Lenovo\SHAREit directory. Take into account that this location can differ being determined by the user's preference. "C:\Program Files (x86)\Lenovo\SHAREit\unins000.exe" is the full command line if you want to uninstall Lenovo SHAREit. Lenovo SHAREit's primary file takes around 1.97 MB (2067200 bytes) and is named Shareit.exe.
Lenovo SHAREit is composed of the following executables which take 3.16 MB (3312319
bytes) on disk:
- Shareit.exe (1.97 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.19 MB)
The current page applies to Lenovo SHAREit version 184.108.40.206
only. You can find here a few links to other Lenovo SHAREit releases:
Lenovo SHAREit is an application by the software company Lenovo Group Limited. Some users want to erase this application. Sometimes this is efortful because uninstalling this manually takes some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE action to erase Lenovo SHAREit is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Lenovo SHAREit from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Lenovo SHAREit or simply activate the Search field and type in "Lenovo SHAREit". If it exists on your system the Lenovo SHAREit application will be found very quickly. When you click Lenovo SHAREit in the list of programs, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Lenovo SHAREit, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Lenovo SHAREit:
- The software company is: http://www.lenovo.com/think/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Lenovo\SHAREit\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Lenovo SHAREit.
8. After uninstalling Lenovo SHAREit, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Lenovo SHAREit that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Lenovo SHAREit with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Lenovo SHAREit by Lenovo Group Limited from your PC, we are not saying that Lenovo SHAREit by Lenovo Group Limited is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Lenovo SHAREit in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-09-08 03:25:46.687