Lenovo Photos is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. It is produced by How to uninstall Lenovo Photos from your systemCEWE Stiftung u Co. KGaA
. More data about CEWE Stiftung u Co. KGaA can be read here
. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\Lenovo DE\Lenovo Photos folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files\Lenovo DE\Lenovo Photos\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Lenovo Photos. Lenovo Photos.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 6.06 MB (6353408 bytes) on disk.
Lenovo Photos contains of the executables below. They take 12.41 MB (13013571
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CEWE FOTOIMPORTER.exe (174.50 KB)
- CEWE FOTOSCHAU.exe (174.50 KB)
- facedetection.exe (17.50 KB)
- gpuprobe.exe (18.00 KB)
- Lenovo Photos.exe (6.06 MB)
- uninstall.exe (534.73 KB)
- vcredist2010_x64.exe (5.45 MB)
The current web page applies to Lenovo Photos version 6.1.5
alone. You can find below a few links to other Lenovo Photos releases:
...click to view all...
Lenovo Photos is an application marketed by CEWE Stiftung u Co. KGaA. Sometimes, computer users want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand requires some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY solution to uninstall Lenovo Photos is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Lenovo Photos from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Lenovo Photos or simply activate the Search field and type in "Lenovo Photos". If it is installed on your PC the Lenovo Photos program will be found automatically. When you select Lenovo Photos in the list of programs, some information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Lenovo Photos, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Lenovo Photos.
8. After removing Lenovo Photos, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Lenovo Photos that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Lenovo Photos with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Lenovo Photos by CEWE Stiftung u Co. KGaA from your computer, we are not saying that Lenovo Photos by CEWE Stiftung u Co. KGaA is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Lenovo Photos supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-22 17:42:40.093