Lenovo Phone Manager
This page contains complete information on how to uninstall Lenovo Phone Manager for Windows. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Lenovo Phone Manager from your computerLenovo
. You can find out more on Lenovo or check for application updates here
. Lenovo Phone Manager is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\MagicPlus directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. Lenovo Phone Manager's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\MagicPlus\MagicPlus_Uninstall.exe. MagicPlus_Uninstall.exe is the Lenovo Phone Manager's primary executable file and it takes circa 52.66 KB (53928 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed alongside Lenovo Phone Manager. They occupy about 8.51 MB (8925336
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- aapt.exe (802.16 KB)
- lemdrvinst.exe (128.66 KB)
- lemdrvinstx64.exe (151.66 KB)
- MagicPlus.exe (4.83 MB)
- MagicPlus_Cleanup.exe (199.16 KB)
- MagicPlus_helper.exe (2.38 MB)
- MagicPlus_Uninstall.exe (52.66 KB)
This page is about Lenovo Phone Manager version 22.214.171.12498
alone. Click on the links below for other Lenovo Phone Manager versions:
...click to view all...
Lenovo Phone Manager is an application offered by Lenovo. Sometimes, users decide to remove this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because removing this manually requires some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK way to remove Lenovo Phone Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Lenovo Phone Manager from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Lenovo Phone Manager or simply click the Search feature and type in "Lenovo Phone Manager". If it is installed on your PC the Lenovo Phone Manager program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Lenovo Phone Manager in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Lenovo Phone Manager, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Lenovo Phone Manager.
8. After removing Lenovo Phone Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Lenovo Phone Manager that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Lenovo Phone Manager using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Lenovo Phone Manager by Lenovo from your PC, we are not saying that Lenovo Phone Manager by Lenovo is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Lenovo Phone Manager in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-27 14:30:42.200