Lenovo Games Console
Lenovo Games Console is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. It is developed by How to uninstall Lenovo Games Console from your PCOberon Media Inc.
. More information on Oberon Media Inc. can be found here
. Lenovo Games Console is normally installed in the C:\ProgramData\Lenovo Games\Lenovo Games Console folder, regulated by the user's decision. Lenovo Games Console's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Lenovo Games\Lenovo Games Console\Uninstall.exe. Uninstall.exe is the Lenovo Games Console's primary executable file and it occupies around 372.16 KB (381096 bytes) on disk.
Lenovo Games Console contains of the executables below. They take 372.16 KB (381096
bytes) on disk.
- Uninstall.exe (372.16 KB)
This page is about Lenovo Games Console version 188.8.131.526
alone. For other Lenovo Games Console versions please click below:
Lenovo Games Console has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.The files below were left behind on your disk by Lenovo Games Console's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\ProgramData\Lenovo Games\Lenovo Games Console\GameConsole.exe
- C:\Users\UserName\Desktop\Accesos directos no utilizados\Lenovo Games Console.lnk
Lenovo Games Console is a program marketed by Oberon Media Inc.. Sometimes, people want to remove this application. This is difficult because performing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK procedure to remove Lenovo Games Console is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Lenovo Games Console from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Lenovo Games Console or simply click the Search feature and type in "Lenovo Games Console". The Lenovo Games Console program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Lenovo Games Console in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Lenovo Games Console, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Lenovo Games Console.
8. After removing Lenovo Games Console, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Lenovo Games Console which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Lenovo Games Console using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Lenovo Games Console by Oberon Media Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Lenovo Games Console by Oberon Media Inc. is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Lenovo Games Console in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 04:49:20.037