Lenovo En pantalla
Lenovo En pantalla is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is made by A guide to uninstall Lenovo En pantalla from your computerLenovo
. Go over here
where you can get more info on Lenovo. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\Lenovo\HOTKEY directory (same installation drive as Windows). Lenovo En pantalla's complete uninstall command line is rundll32.exe. Lenovo En pantalla's main file takes about 82.48 KB (84464 bytes) and is named dfrhiddenkey.exe.
Lenovo En pantalla is composed of the following executables which take 3.67 MB (3845424
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- dfraddapp.exe (154.98 KB)
- dfrcfg.exe (1.03 MB)
- dfrcfgc.exe (79.49 KB)
- dfrctl.exe (118.95 KB)
- dfrdef.exe (119.45 KB)
- dfrhiddenkey.exe (82.48 KB)
- dfrhiddenkeydesktop.exe (27.48 KB)
- dfrlayflat.exe (83.49 KB)
- dfrlayflatdesktop.exe (99.99 KB)
- extract.exe (99.00 KB)
- hlp8.exe (157.95 KB)
- micmute.exe (108.95 KB)
- micmutec.exe (64.55 KB)
- micmutes.exe (65.55 KB)
- mkrmsg.exe (69.05 KB)
- rmkbdppt.exe (46.99 KB)
- shtctky.exe (135.45 KB)
- tpfnf2.exe (94.59 KB)
- tpfnf6.exe (249.09 KB)
- tphkload.exe (123.45 KB)
- tpnumlkd.exe (205.45 KB)
- tposd.exe (515.95 KB)
This data is about Lenovo En pantalla version 8.63.10
alone. You can find below a few links to other Lenovo En pantalla releases:
...click to view all...
Lenovo En pantalla is a program marketed by Lenovo. Frequently, people want to erase it. This is hard because removing this manually requires some skill related to PCs. The best EASY practice to erase Lenovo En pantalla is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Lenovo En pantalla from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Lenovo En pantalla or simply click the Search field and type in "Lenovo En pantalla". If it is installed on your PC the Lenovo En pantalla application will be found very quickly. After you click Lenovo En pantalla in the list of programs, some information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Lenovo En pantalla, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Lenovo En pantalla.
8. After uninstalling Lenovo En pantalla, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Lenovo En pantalla that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Lenovo En pantalla with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Lenovo En pantalla by Lenovo from your computer, nor are we saying that Lenovo En pantalla by Lenovo is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Lenovo En pantalla in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-30 16:16:43.497