You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Lenovo EasyCamera for Windows. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Lenovo EasyCamera from your computerVimicro Corporation
. Open here
for more information on Vimicro Corporation. The application is frequently located in the USB Camera folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files\USB Camera\vm331Rmv.exe vm331Rmv.ini is the full command line if you want to remove Lenovo EasyCamera. The program's main executable file occupies 524.00 KB (536576 bytes) on disk and is called VM331_STI.EXE.
Lenovo EasyCamera contains of the executables below. They occupy 780.00 KB (798720
bytes) on disk.
- vm331Rmv.exe (256.00 KB)
- VM331_STI.EXE (524.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.10.0415.01
of Lenovo EasyCamera. Click on the links below for other Lenovo EasyCamera versions:
...click to view all...
Lenovo EasyCamera is an application by Vimicro Corporation. Sometimes, users decide to uninstall it. This is efortful because performing this by hand takes some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY solution to uninstall Lenovo EasyCamera is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Lenovo EasyCamera from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Lenovo EasyCamera or simply click the Search feature and type in "Lenovo EasyCamera". If it is installed on your PC the Lenovo EasyCamera app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Lenovo EasyCamera in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Lenovo EasyCamera, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Lenovo EasyCamera.
8. After removing Lenovo EasyCamera, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Lenovo EasyCamera which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Lenovo EasyCamera with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Lenovo EasyCamera by Vimicro Corporation from your PC, we are not saying that Lenovo EasyCamera by Vimicro Corporation is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Lenovo EasyCamera in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-04 10:10:23.787