You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Lenovo EasyCamera for Windows. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Lenovo EasyCamera from your computerVimicro Corporation
. Open here
for more information on Vimicro Corporation. The application is frequently located in the USB Camera folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files\USB Camera\vm331Rmv.exe vm331Rmv.ini is the full command line if you want to remove Lenovo EasyCamera. The program's main executable file occupies 524.00 KB (536576 bytes) on disk and is called VM331_STI.EXE.
Lenovo EasyCamera contains of the executables below. They occupy 780.00 KB (798720
bytes) on disk.
- vm331Rmv.exe (256.00 KB)
- VM331_STI.EXE (524.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.10.0415.01
of Lenovo EasyCamera. Click on the links below for other Lenovo EasyCamera versions:
...click to view all...
Lenovo EasyCamera is an application by Vimicro Corporation. Sometimes, users decide to uninstall it. This is efortful because performing this by hand takes some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY solution to uninstall Lenovo EasyCamera is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Lenovo EasyCamera from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Lenovo EasyCamera or simply activate the Search field and type in "Lenovo EasyCamera". If it exists on your system the Lenovo EasyCamera app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Lenovo EasyCamera in the list of apps, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Lenovo EasyCamera, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Lenovo EasyCamera.
8. After removing Lenovo EasyCamera, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Lenovo EasyCamera which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Lenovo EasyCamera with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Lenovo EasyCamera by Vimicro Corporation from your PC, we are not saying that Lenovo EasyCamera by Vimicro Corporation is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Lenovo EasyCamera in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-04 10:10:23.787