You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall Lenovo AutoLock for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Lenovo AutoLock from your systemLenovo
. More information on Lenovo can be seen here
. Usually the Lenovo AutoLock application is found in the C:\Program Files\Lenovo\AutoLock folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for removing Lenovo AutoLock is C:\Program Files\Lenovo\AutoLock\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. The application's main executable file is labeled AutoLock.exe and occupies 212.78 KB (217888 bytes).
Lenovo AutoLock is composed of the following executables which occupy 2.35 MB (2465041
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- ALCKRESI.exe (304.28 KB)
- AutoLock.exe (212.78 KB)
- camdet.exe (15.28 KB)
- TPFNF2.exe (535.78 KB)
- TPMSGBOX.exe (15.78 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.29 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.52
of Lenovo AutoLock. For other Lenovo AutoLock versions please click below:
Lenovo AutoLock is an application released by Lenovo. Frequently, users try to remove it. Sometimes this is difficult because removing this manually requires some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY approach to remove Lenovo AutoLock is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Lenovo AutoLock using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Lenovo AutoLock or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Lenovo AutoLock". The Lenovo AutoLock app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Lenovo AutoLock in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Lenovo AutoLock, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Lenovo AutoLock.
8. After uninstalling Lenovo AutoLock, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Lenovo AutoLock which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Lenovo AutoLock with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Lenovo AutoLock by Lenovo from your computer, we are not saying that Lenovo AutoLock by Lenovo is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Lenovo AutoLock in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-17 05:58:52.537