Lenovo App Explorer
This page is about Lenovo App Explorer for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Lenovo App Explorer from your PCSweetLabs for Lenovo
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on SweetLabs for Lenovo. Lenovo App Explorer is frequently set up in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Host App Service folder, subject to the user's decision. Lenovo App Explorer's entire uninstall command line is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Host App Service\Uninstall.exe. HostAppService.exe is the Lenovo App Explorer's primary executable file and it takes circa 6.82 MB (7149464 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed together with Lenovo App Explorer. They take about 44.82 MB (46993408
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Uninstall.exe (1.83 MB)
- HostAppService.exe (6.82 MB)
- HostAppServiceInterface.exe (3.82 MB)
- HostAppServiceUpdateManager.exe (12.74 MB)
- HostAppServiceUpdater.exe (6.70 MB)
- HostAppServiceUpdaterMetrics.exe (6.32 MB)
- WebAppHelper.exe (6.60 MB)
The current page applies to Lenovo App Explorer version 0.273.2.779
only. For other Lenovo App Explorer versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Many files, folders and Windows registry entries will not be deleted when you remove Lenovo App Explorer from your PC.Files remaining:
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Temp\Lenovo App Explorer-2018-09-01.log
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Temp\Lenovo App Explorer-2018-09-02.log
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Temp\Lenovo App Explorer-2018-09-03.log
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Temp\Lenovo App Explorer-2018-09-04.log
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Lenovo App Explorer.lnk
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Host App Service
Lenovo App Explorer is a program marketed by the software company SweetLabs for Lenovo. Sometimes, users want to erase this application. This is easier said than done because deleting this by hand takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY action to erase Lenovo App Explorer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Lenovo App Explorer from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Lenovo App Explorer or simply activate the Search field and type in "Lenovo App Explorer". The Lenovo App Explorer app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Lenovo App Explorer in the list of applications, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Lenovo App Explorer, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Lenovo App Explorer.
8. After uninstalling Lenovo App Explorer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Lenovo App Explorer that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Lenovo App Explorer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Lenovo App Explorer by SweetLabs for Lenovo from your computer, we are not saying that Lenovo App Explorer by SweetLabs for Lenovo is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Lenovo App Explorer in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-31 19:15:24.710