Lenovo Air Hockey
Lenovo Air Hockey is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Lenovo Air Hockey from your computerLenovo
. Check out here
where you can get more info on Lenovo. Usually the Lenovo Air Hockey application is found in the C:\Program Files\Lenovo\Touch Game\Lenovo AirHockey folder, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for removing Lenovo Air Hockey is C:\Program Files\Lenovo\Touch Game\Lenovo AirHockey\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. The program's main executable file is titled AirHockey.exe and its approximative size is 8.73 MB (9152512 bytes).
The following executable files are contained in Lenovo Air Hockey. They take 9.31 MB (9763022
bytes) on disk.
- AirHockey.exe (8.73 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (596.20 KB)
The current web page applies to Lenovo Air Hockey version 1.0.1308.292
only. For more Lenovo Air Hockey versions please click below:
Lenovo Air Hockey is a program by Lenovo. Some users want to uninstall this program. This is efortful because removing this by hand takes some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE approach to uninstall Lenovo Air Hockey is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Lenovo Air Hockey from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Lenovo Air Hockey or simply click the Search field and type in "Lenovo Air Hockey". If it is installed on your PC the Lenovo Air Hockey program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Lenovo Air Hockey in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Lenovo Air Hockey, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Lenovo Air Hockey.
8. After removing Lenovo Air Hockey, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Lenovo Air Hockey which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Lenovo Air Hockey using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Lenovo Air Hockey by Lenovo from your computer, nor are we saying that Lenovo Air Hockey by Lenovo is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Lenovo Air Hockey supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-03 14:07:44.153