Lenovo Air Hockey
Lenovo Air Hockey is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Lenovo Air Hockey from your computerLenovo
. Check out here
where you can get more info on Lenovo. Usually the Lenovo Air Hockey application is found in the C:\Program Files\Lenovo\Touch Game\Lenovo AirHockey folder, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for removing Lenovo Air Hockey is C:\Program Files\Lenovo\Touch Game\Lenovo AirHockey\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. The program's main executable file is titled AirHockey.exe and its approximative size is 8.73 MB (9152512 bytes).
The following executable files are contained in Lenovo Air Hockey. They take 9.31 MB (9763022
bytes) on disk.
- AirHockey.exe (8.73 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (596.20 KB)
The current web page applies to Lenovo Air Hockey version 1.0.1308.292
only. For more Lenovo Air Hockey versions please click below:
Lenovo Air Hockey is a program by Lenovo. Some users want to uninstall this program. This is efortful because removing this by hand takes some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE approach to uninstall Lenovo Air Hockey is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Lenovo Air Hockey from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Lenovo Air Hockey or simply click the Search feature and type in "Lenovo Air Hockey". If it exists on your system the Lenovo Air Hockey program will be found automatically. After you click Lenovo Air Hockey in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Lenovo Air Hockey, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Lenovo Air Hockey.
8. After removing Lenovo Air Hockey, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Lenovo Air Hockey which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Lenovo Air Hockey using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Lenovo Air Hockey by Lenovo from your computer, nor are we saying that Lenovo Air Hockey by Lenovo is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Lenovo Air Hockey supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-03 14:07:44.153