Lenovo Access Point
This page is about Lenovo Access Point for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is written by A way to uninstall Lenovo Access Point from your computerVirtual-AP.COM
. Go over here
where you can get more info on Virtual-AP.COM. Further information about Lenovo Access Point can be seen at http://www.virtual-ap.com
. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Lenovo Access Point directory. Keep in mind that this location can vary being determined by the user's preference. Lenovo Access Point's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Lenovo Access Point\unins000.exe. LaptopAccessPoint.exe is the Lenovo Access Point's main executable file and it occupies circa 1.86 MB (1951232 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Lenovo Access Point. They take about 2.59 MB (2712225
bytes) on disk.
- KillTask.exe (40.50 KB)
- LaptopAccessPoint.exe (1.86 MB)
- unins000.exe (702.66 KB)
Lenovo Access Point is an application released by Virtual-AP.COM. Some people decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this is difficult because doing this by hand takes some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY practice to uninstall Lenovo Access Point is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Lenovo Access Point from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Lenovo Access Point or simply click the Search feature and type in "Lenovo Access Point". The Lenovo Access Point app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Lenovo Access Point in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Lenovo Access Point, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Lenovo Access Point:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.virtual-ap.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Lenovo Access Point\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Lenovo Access Point.
8. After uninstalling Lenovo Access Point, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Lenovo Access Point which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Lenovo Access Point using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Lenovo Access Point by Virtual-AP.COM from your PC, nor are we saying that Lenovo Access Point by Virtual-AP.COM is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Lenovo Access Point supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-11-01 06:34:57.043