Legendas 3.2 is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Legendas 3.2 from your computerLegendasBrasil.com.br
. Further information on LegendasBrasil.com.br can be seen here
. More details about the software Legendas 3.2 can be found at http://www.legendasbrasil.com.br
. Legendas 3.2 is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Legendas-3.1 folder, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. "C:\Program Files (x86)\Legendas-3.1\unins001.exe" is the full command line if you want to uninstall Legendas 3.2. unins001.exe is the Legendas 3.2's primary executable file and it takes close to 1.02 MB (1072338 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in Legendas 3.2. They occupy 1.02 MB (1072338
bytes) on disk.
The information on this page is only about version 3.2
of Legendas 3.2.
Legendas 3.2 is a program marketed by LegendasBrasil.com.br. Sometimes, users try to erase this application. This can be efortful because uninstalling this by hand takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE procedure to erase Legendas 3.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Legendas 3.2 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Legendas 3.2 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Legendas 3.2". The Legendas 3.2 application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Legendas 3.2 in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Legendas 3.2, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Legendas 3.2:
- The software company is: http://www.legendasbrasil.com.br
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Legendas-3.1\unins001.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Legendas 3.2.
8. After uninstalling Legendas 3.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Legendas 3.2 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Legendas 3.2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Legendas 3.2 by LegendasBrasil.com.br from your computer, we are not saying that Legendas 3.2 by LegendasBrasil.com.br is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Legendas 3.2 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-02 01:07:59.103