Legend of Grimrock
Legend of Grimrock is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Legend of Grimrock from your computerGOG.com
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on GOG.com. You can read more about about Legend of Grimrock at http://www.gog.com
. The program is often installed in the C:\program files (x86)\Legend of Grimrock directory (same installation drive as Windows). C:\program files (x86)\Legend of Grimrock\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Legend of Grimrock. The program's main executable file is named grimrock.exe and occupies 1.70 MB (1786880 bytes).
The executable files below are installed beside Legend of Grimrock. They occupy about 2.88 MB (3020112
bytes) on disk.
- grimrock.exe (1.70 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.18 MB)
The current page applies to Legend of Grimrock version 22.214.171.124
only. You can find below info on other application versions of Legend of Grimrock:
Legend of Grimrock is a program released by the software company GOG.com. Some people choose to remove this application. This is difficult because doing this by hand takes some experience related to PCs. The best QUICK practice to remove Legend of Grimrock is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Legend of Grimrock from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Legend of Grimrock or simply click the Search feature and type in "Legend of Grimrock". The Legend of Grimrock program will be found automatically. When you click Legend of Grimrock in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Legend of Grimrock, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Legend of Grimrock:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.gog.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\program files (x86)\Legend of Grimrock\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Legend of Grimrock.
8. After uninstalling Legend of Grimrock, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Legend of Grimrock which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Legend of Grimrock with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Legend of Grimrock by GOG.com from your computer, nor are we saying that Legend of Grimrock by GOG.com is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Legend of Grimrock supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-01-25 03:14:21.073