LeftHand SF adv
LeftHand SF adv is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall LeftHand SF adv from your systemName of your company
. Open here
where you can get more info on Name of your company. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\LHSF-adv-2.1.01 folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling LeftHand SF adv is C:\Program Files (x86)\LHSF-adv-2.1.01\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. ledger.exe is the LeftHand SF adv's main executable file and it occupies approximately 89.50 KB (91648 bytes) on disk.
LeftHand SF adv is composed of the following executables which take 6.25 MB (6553512
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- assistant.exe (357.50 KB)
- deinstsett.exe (23.00 KB)
- Firebird-18.104.22.16826-0-Win32.exe (2.74 MB)
- gbak.exe (168.00 KB)
- ledger.exe (89.50 KB)
- uninstall.exe (2.40 MB)
- wizz.exe (86.50 KB)
- Xalan.exe (24.00 KB)
- unzip.exe (167.00 KB)
- upgrade.exe (50.50 KB)
- wait.exe (23.00 KB)
- zip.exe (144.50 KB)
The current web page applies to LeftHand SF adv version 2.1.01
only. Click on the links below for other LeftHand SF adv versions:
LeftHand SF adv is an application by Name of your company. Frequently, computer users choose to erase this application. This can be easier said than done because doing this manually takes some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK practice to erase LeftHand SF adv is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall LeftHand SF adv from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find LeftHand SF adv or simply activate the Search field and type in "LeftHand SF adv". If it is installed on your PC the LeftHand SF adv app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select LeftHand SF adv in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding LeftHand SF adv, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove LeftHand SF adv.
8. After uninstalling LeftHand SF adv, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong LeftHand SF adv that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling LeftHand SF adv with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove LeftHand SF adv by Name of your company from your PC, we are not saying that LeftHand SF adv by Name of your company is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove LeftHand SF adv supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-11-08 19:21:02.720