Left 4 Dead
This web page is about Left 4 Dead for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is developed by A way to uninstall Left 4 Dead from your systemEl Abuelo Sawa
. More information on El Abuelo Sawa can be seen here
. You can get more details about Left 4 Dead at http://www.ElAbueloSawa.com
. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files\Left 4 Dead directory. Take into account that this path can differ depending on the user's choice. The full command line for uninstalling Left 4 Dead is "C:\Program Files\Left 4 Dead\unins000.exe". Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. left4dead.exe is the Left 4 Dead's main executable file and it takes close to 403.00 KB (412672 bytes) on disk.
Left 4 Dead installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 3.06 MB (3204802
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- left4dead.exe (403.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (704.85 KB)
- addoninstaller.exe (121.37 KB)
- Steam.exe (1.18 MB)
- vpk.exe (177.32 KB)
- DirectX.exe (513.83 KB)
This data is about Left 4 Dead version 184.108.40.206
Left 4 Dead is an application released by the software company El Abuelo Sawa. Sometimes, computer users try to remove this program. This can be easier said than done because removing this manually takes some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE practice to remove Left 4 Dead is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Left 4 Dead from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Left 4 Dead or simply click the Search field and type in "Left 4 Dead". If it is installed on your PC the Left 4 Dead application will be found very quickly. After you select Left 4 Dead in the list of programs, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Left 4 Dead, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Left 4 Dead:
- The publisher is: http://www.ElAbueloSawa.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Left 4 Dead\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Left 4 Dead.
8. After removing Left 4 Dead, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Left 4 Dead that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Left 4 Dead with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Left 4 Dead by El Abuelo Sawa from your computer, nor are we saying that Left 4 Dead by El Abuelo Sawa is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Left 4 Dead supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-10-02 18:33:15.240