Left 4 Dead Standalone Patch
You can find below details on how to uninstall Left 4 Dead Standalone Patch for Windows. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Left 4 Dead Standalone Patch from your systemexglade
. Additional info about exglade can be found here
. Please follow http://fps.garena.com/
if you want to read more on Left 4 Dead Standalone Patch on exglade's page. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\left 4 dead directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing Left 4 Dead Standalone Patch is C:\Program Files (x86)\left 4 dead\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 403.00 KB (412672 bytes) on disk and is named left4dead.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in Left 4 Dead Standalone Patch. They occupy 1.72 MB (1806934
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- hl2.exe (96.00 KB)
- left4dead.exe (403.00 KB)
- srcds.exe (124.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (680.96 KB)
- uninstall.exe (66.07 KB)
- left4dead.exe (96.00 KB)
- addoninstaller.exe (121.30 KB)
- vpk.exe (177.25 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.21
of Left 4 Dead Standalone Patch. You can find below a few links to other Left 4 Dead Standalone Patch releases:
Left 4 Dead Standalone Patch is an application marketed by the software company exglade. Sometimes, computer users choose to erase this application. This is hard because deleting this manually takes some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY practice to erase Left 4 Dead Standalone Patch is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Left 4 Dead Standalone Patch from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Left 4 Dead Standalone Patch or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Left 4 Dead Standalone Patch". If it is installed on your PC the Left 4 Dead Standalone Patch app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Left 4 Dead Standalone Patch in the list , the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Left 4 Dead Standalone Patch, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Left 4 Dead Standalone Patch:
- The software company is: http://fps.garena.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\left 4 dead\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Left 4 Dead Standalone Patch.
8. After uninstalling Left 4 Dead Standalone Patch, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Left 4 Dead Standalone Patch which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Left 4 Dead Standalone Patch using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Left 4 Dead Standalone Patch by exglade from your PC, we are not saying that Left 4 Dead Standalone Patch by exglade is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Left 4 Dead Standalone Patch supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-24 13:19:07.753