Left 4 Dead Standalone Patch 1.0
This page is about Left 4 Dead Standalone Patch 1.0 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Left 4 Dead Standalone Patch 1.0 from your PCexglade
. You can find out more on exglade or check for application updates here
. Please open http://exglade.blogspot.com/
if you want to read more on Left 4 Dead Standalone Patch 1.0 on exglade's web page. Left 4 Dead Standalone Patch 1.0 is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Left 4 Dead folder, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. C:\Program Files (x86)\Left 4 Dead\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Left 4 Dead Standalone Patch 1.0. left4dead.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 403.00 KB (412672 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Left 4 Dead Standalone Patch 1.0. They take about 547.22 KB (560357
bytes) on disk.
- left4dead.exe (403.00 KB)
- uninstall.exe (144.22 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0.10
of Left 4 Dead Standalone Patch 1.0.
Left 4 Dead Standalone Patch 1.0 is a program by exglade. Some computer users try to erase it. This is troublesome because removing this by hand requires some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK way to erase Left 4 Dead Standalone Patch 1.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Left 4 Dead Standalone Patch 1.0 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Left 4 Dead Standalone Patch 1.0 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Left 4 Dead Standalone Patch 1.0". If it exists on your system the Left 4 Dead Standalone Patch 1.0 app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Left 4 Dead Standalone Patch 1.0 in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Left 4 Dead Standalone Patch 1.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Left 4 Dead Standalone Patch 1.0:
- The software company is: http://exglade.blogspot.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Left 4 Dead\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Left 4 Dead Standalone Patch 1.0.
8. After removing Left 4 Dead Standalone Patch 1.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Left 4 Dead Standalone Patch 1.0 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Left 4 Dead Standalone Patch 1.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Left 4 Dead Standalone Patch 1.0 by exglade from your computer, nor are we saying that Left 4 Dead Standalone Patch 1.0 by exglade is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Left 4 Dead Standalone Patch 1.0 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-11-09 11:20:25.217