Left 4 Dead 2 Standalone Patch
This web page is about Left 4 Dead 2 Standalone Patch for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Left 4 Dead 2 Standalone Patch from your systemGaNi
. Check out here
for more information on GaNi. Detailed information about Left 4 Dead 2 Standalone Patch can be found at http://fps.garena.com/
. Usually the Left 4 Dead 2 Standalone Patch application is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Left 4 Dead 2 directory, depending on the user's option during setup. Left 4 Dead 2 Standalone Patch's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Left 4 Dead 2\uninstall.exe. The program's main executable file is named left4dead2.exe and its approximative size is 376.00 KB (385024 bytes).
Left 4 Dead 2 Standalone Patch installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 2.76 MB (2897036
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- IniGen.exe (10.00 KB)
- L4D2Launcher.exe (849.00 KB)
- left4dead2.exe (376.00 KB)
- Loader.exe (31.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (991.46 KB)
- uninstall.exe (74.38 KB)
- left4dead2.exe (376.00 KB)
- addoninstaller.exe (121.30 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.
of Left 4 Dead 2 Standalone Patch.
Left 4 Dead 2 Standalone Patch is a program offered by the software company GaNi. Frequently, people choose to remove this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand requires some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK way to remove Left 4 Dead 2 Standalone Patch is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Left 4 Dead 2 Standalone Patch from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Left 4 Dead 2 Standalone Patch or simply click the Search field and type in "Left 4 Dead 2 Standalone Patch". If it exists on your system the Left 4 Dead 2 Standalone Patch program will be found automatically. After you select Left 4 Dead 2 Standalone Patch in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Left 4 Dead 2 Standalone Patch, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Left 4 Dead 2 Standalone Patch:
- The web site of the program is: http://fps.garena.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Left 4 Dead 2\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Left 4 Dead 2 Standalone Patch.
8. After removing Left 4 Dead 2 Standalone Patch, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Left 4 Dead 2 Standalone Patch which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Left 4 Dead 2 Standalone Patch using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Left 4 Dead 2 Standalone Patch by GaNi from your PC, nor are we saying that Left 4 Dead 2 Standalone Patch by GaNi is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Left 4 Dead 2 Standalone Patch in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-05-23 19:01:36.117