Left 4 Dead 2
Left 4 Dead 2 is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall Left 4 Dead 2 from your computerValve Corporation
. Additional info about Valve Corporation can be found here
. Click on http://www.valvesoftware.com/
to get more info about Left 4 Dead 2 on Valve Corporation's website. Usually the Left 4 Dead 2 program is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Left 4 Dead 2 directory, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for removing Left 4 Dead 2 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Left 4 Dead 2\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. left4dead2.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 356.00 KB (364544 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Left 4 Dead 2. They take an average of 1.91 GB (2055071232
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- L4D2 Control Panel.exe (2.70 MB)
- L4D2 Updater.exe (897.11 KB)
- L4D2IUP 18.104.22.168-22.214.171.124.exe (22.90 MB)
- L4D2SP 3.2.exe (11.23 MB)
- left4dead2.exe (356.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (706.29 KB)
- Uninstall SP.exe (719.47 KB)
- HLExtract.exe (99.00 KB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (4.73 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (4.02 MB)
- DXSETUP.exe (505.84 KB)
This web page is about Left 4 Dead 2 version 126.96.36.199
alone. You can find below a few links to other Left 4 Dead 2 releases:
If planning to uninstall Left 4 Dead 2 you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders remaining:
The files below remain on your disk by Left 4 Dead 2's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Left 4 Dead 2
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Left 4 Dead 2
Registry that is not cleaned:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Left 4 Dead 2\Crack\gOedTYje
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Left 4 Dead 2\Crack\vTeAyMeV
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Left 4 Dead 2\foIKSalv
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Left 4 Dead 2\HngwoTkB
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Left 4 Dead 2\update\HLExtract.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Left 4 Dead 2\vTeAyMeV
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Left 4 Dead 2\L4D2 Control Panel.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Left 4 Dead 2\L4D2 NonSteam Guide.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Left 4 Dead 2\Left 4 Dead 2.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Left 4 Dead 2\Mutation Mod.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Left 4 Dead 2\Uninstall Standalone.lnk
Left 4 Dead 2 is a program offered by the software company Valve Corporation. Some users want to erase it. This is efortful because uninstalling this manually takes some skill related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK practice to erase Left 4 Dead 2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Left 4 Dead 2 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Left 4 Dead 2 or simply click the Search field and type in "Left 4 Dead 2". The Left 4 Dead 2 application will be found automatically. After you click Left 4 Dead 2 in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Left 4 Dead 2, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Left 4 Dead 2:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.valvesoftware.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Left 4 Dead 2\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Left 4 Dead 2.
8. After removing Left 4 Dead 2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Left 4 Dead 2 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Left 4 Dead 2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Left 4 Dead 2 by Valve Corporation from your PC, we are not saying that Left 4 Dead 2 by Valve Corporation is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Left 4 Dead 2 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-12 12:17:40.950