Left 4 Dead 2
Left 4 Dead 2 is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is developed by How to uninstall Left 4 Dead 2 from your computerValve (Coop-Land)
. Open here
where you can get more info on Valve (Coop-Land). Left 4 Dead 2 is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Coop-Land\Left 4 Dead 2 directory, regulated by the user's choice. C:\Program Files (x86)\Coop-Land\Left 4 Dead 2\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Left 4 Dead 2. Left 4 Dead 2's primary file takes around 390.00 KB (399360 bytes) and is called Launcher.exe.
Left 4 Dead 2 contains of the executables below. They occupy 1.65 MB (1734633
bytes) on disk.
- Launcher.exe (390.00 KB)
- left4dead2.exe (356.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (821.82 KB)
- addoninstaller.exe (125.66 KB)
This page is about Left 4 Dead 2 version 22.214.171.124
only. You can find below a few links to other Left 4 Dead 2 releases:
Left 4 Dead 2 is a program released by Valve (Coop-Land). Sometimes, people want to remove this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because doing this by hand requires some know-how related to PCs. One of the best QUICK way to remove Left 4 Dead 2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Left 4 Dead 2 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Left 4 Dead 2 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Left 4 Dead 2". If it is installed on your PC the Left 4 Dead 2 app will be found very quickly. When you select Left 4 Dead 2 in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Left 4 Dead 2, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Left 4 Dead 2.
8. After removing Left 4 Dead 2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Left 4 Dead 2 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Left 4 Dead 2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Left 4 Dead 2 by Valve (Coop-Land) from your computer, nor are we saying that Left 4 Dead 2 by Valve (Coop-Land) is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Left 4 Dead 2 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-12-14 15:24:20.930